Customer service engineer
1. Above 22 years old, technical secondary school or above, computer or other related majors;
2. Skilled in using computer;
3. Sharp-spoken, quick-minded, able to handle complex customer relationships well;
4. Strong execution ability, able to effectively complete various tasks arranged by superiors;
5. Strong sense of teamwork, strong subjective ability, strong sense of responsibility;
6, able to adapt to business trips;
7. Fresh graduates are preferred.
1. Cooperate with sales staff to do pre-sales guidance;
2. Product installation, training, and after-sales technical support for new customers;
3. Visit users regularly as required to maintain customer relations;
4. Sales of product accessories.
Foreign trade sales:
1. Fluent English (preferably bilingual), able to communicate and negotiate with foreign clients freely;
2. Overseas living, studying and working background is preferred;
3. International sales experience in medical device industry is preferred;
4. Strong pressure resistance, strong business development ability and learning ability;
5. Fresh graduates in international trade, business and marketing are also acceptable.
1. Responsible for sales and market development of the region;
2. Establish and maintain relations with foreign agents (dealers);
3. Responsible for planning and implementing the company's international brand image;
4. Plan and implement international trade exhibitions;
5. Communicate and coordinate with foreign clients or relevant hospitals;
6.Receive and handle complaints from international customer service and assist agents in product maintenance;
7. Provide technical support to agents or foreign hospitals (mainly remote guidance, including product installation guidance, operation training and fault repair).
Resident sales: （Wuhan）
1. Early market development and product promotion;
2. Introduce products to end users and conduct secondary development;
3. Product installation training, customer return visit;
4. Provide customers with the best product solutions according to the characteristics of customer needs;
5. Other work assigned by the superior.
1. High school degree or above, no restriction on major;
2. Medical device related working experience is preferred;
3. Strong language skills, proficient in operating computers and other related electronic equipment;
4. Outgoing personality and strong affinity.
People who is interested can send a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org